I hope you all have / had a wonderful Thanksgiving! If you’re going into shopping mode later today or tomorrow, I wanted to post my favorite Black Friday deals in advance, a master sale list, and some of the items I’ll be purchasing. Before you get too excited and click through to check it out… don’t forget to read the BIG gift guide I launched last week. Tons of those items are on sale today too and can provide tons of gift ideas! In this post, I have a giant list filled with my favorite retailers and their coupon codes & promo dates! Emmett and always I try to save money and cross big purchases off of our list this time of year. Click through for the deals I found! I’ll keep updating the list as the codes are released. Happy shopping, my friends!
First up… a few of my favorite Black Friday finds! Emmett and I are planning to grab a couple big items from this roundup, and the rest- we already own. Any guesses?
- HYRDO FLASK // Emmett and I both have one of these and love them! This is a great deal.
- ESPRESSO MACHINE // I can’t go a day without this baby. I love using this every single morning and it’s worth every penny. This is the best time of year to splurge on this, if you’re a coffee drinker… and this is the lowest price I’ve seen it marked down.
- FAUX FUR THROW // This is the throw pictured under my tree- it’s super cozy.
- BEACH WAVE CURLING IRON // I’ve been on the prowl for a new curling iron after mine broke a couple months ago. I think I’m going to give this one a go! I like the look, the reviews are good, and it’s similar to my existing one (same size).
- MENS BASIC T-SHIRTS // These are Emmett’s favorite, soft t-shirts. He wears them allllll the time, so I wanted to grab some more while they’re marked down today.
- HOTEL BATH TOWELS // These towels are the real deal… they’re Turkish cotton and after seeing the reviews- I definitely think they rival the super premium, high-end brands! I think they’re worth a shot. People seem to LOVE them and the price is definitely right.
- KITCHENAID MIXER // I added this to my big gift guide because it’s a staple in our household. I use it all the time.
- DYSON ANIMAL BALL // Emmett got me this for Christmas last year and it has quickly turned into my preferred vacuum cleaner over the course of a year. It has some real power!
- ECHO SHOW // This sits on our kitchen countertop and has turned into the “brain” of our home. I check the weather each day, get recipes, watch tv or listen to music while I cook, video chat family members, keep track of packages, play trivia, and all sorts of neat things! It’s honestly very cool.
- HOUSE SLIPPERS // The reviews is singlehandedly what sold me on these house slippers and dare I say- I like them better than my expensive Uggs. They’re so comfy and practical! They also come in multiple colors.
- BLUETOOTH EAR PROTECTION // Emmett asked for these awhile back, I bought them, and now they’re on sale. Womp womp! He loves them though… we’d highly recommend if you wear hearing protection for work or renovating. He uses them when snow blowing, using power tools, all sorts of things.
- ALL-CLAD COOKWARE SET // I’ve professed my love for this cookware set numerous times on the blog. It’s pretty much all we use and this is the best price I’ve seen!
- LUGGAGE SET // In my travel post, I shared similar luggage, but this has better reviews and is less expensive. I’d say it’s certainly worth a try!
- DOG BED // We have two of these for the boys and they’re great, washable, neutral beds. They love them and they’re on super sale right now.
- SAMSUNG FRAME TV // You guessed it. This is our most-wanted item this Christmas and we’ve been waiting for it to go on sale! The Frame TV has rave reviews, looks like art, and will make us both happy in terms of quality and aesthetic.
All the sales can get overwhelming, so to make it easier for everyone, I compiled a master list with all of the coupon codes and promotion dates… I linked my favorite stores below and I’ll keep updating this as codes change!
BLACK FRIDAY RETAIL LIST
- Amazon // New deals go live daily… click here for them.
- Anthropologie // Extra 25% off sale items.
- Bloomingdale’s // Online: take $25 off every $150 you spend on items labeled TAKE $25 OFF.
- CB2 // Buy more, save more. Check out this section for the best deals!
- Crate & Barrel // 20-30% off sitewide.
- J.Crew Factory // 60% off everything! 40% off your purchase online and in-store with code WHYWAIT, 50% off select styles in-store and online, Extra 50% off clearance with code EXTRAGOOD.
- Loft // 40% off your purchase with code BESTWEEK. Their best promos live on this page.
- Lowe’s // For doorbusters and black friday exclusives, click here.
- Macy’s // Up to 60% off sitewide. Tons of doorbuster items!
- Madewell // 30% off your purchase with code STARTEARLY.
- Mark & Graham // Up to 50% off Black Friday deals, plus 20% off entire order.
- McGee & Co // 20% off sitewide with code SNOWWHATFUN.
- Nordstrom // See Black Friday markdowns here! Boots up to 60% off, coats & jackets up to 65% off, sweaters & cashmere up to 65% off, select handbags under $100.
- Old Navy // Tons of deals and doorbusters… codes are located on their homepage!
- One Kings Lane // 30% off sitewide.
- Pottery Barn // Up to 40% off everything in-store and online, 40% off all throws, 20% off all armchairs, 25% off all dining chairs, and more!
- Rejuvenation // Up to 25% off, plus free shipping using FREESHIP.
- Overstock // 70% off thousands of items! Click here for the best doorbusters and deals.
- Sephora // Up to 50% off select items every day until 12/2.
- Serena & Lily // 25% off everything with code THANKFUL.
- Target // Hundreds of doorbusters, click here.
- Walmart // Click here to see all Black Friday deals!
- Wayfair // Black Friday blowout… up to 80% off!
- West Elm // Buy more, save more (plus free shipping), with code: SAVEMORE.
- Williams Sonoma // Up to 50% off holiday electrics event.
- World Market // Black Friday all month long. Lots of deals on furniture and homeware.
CarlyNovember 28, 2019 at 4:54 am
Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks for doing the hard work finding deals so that we don’t have to ;) definitely going to be keeping an eye on some of these!
SarahDecember 1, 2019 at 11:05 am
I’m so happy to be helpful, Carly :) Hope you scored some awesome things and saved a ton of money! xox
PeggiNovember 28, 2019 at 6:20 am
Not going to lie, the sales always seem overwhelming! Thanks for putting them all in one place. I should definitely get those slippers if you are echoing the reviews; my old Uggs were mysteriously chewed… Is that your tree in the images? It’s beautiful! Ummm, is that a bowling ball under it? I’m off to the park with Joe before I get cooking. Enjoy your holiday weekend! (PS. Your amazing package arrived safely yesterday! Thank you so much!! I’ll send a proper note soon.)
SarahDecember 1, 2019 at 11:10 am
My slippers arrived this weekend and they’re amazing! That is our tree :) Holiday decor post coming this week- can’t wait to share more. The ball is a giant wood ball- I just thought it looked cool down there. haha! Emmett thinks it’s weird. I think it’s weird in a nice, eclectic way. ha! Enjoy the snow! And no need for a proper note- so happy it arrived safe and sound. xo
KarenNovember 28, 2019 at 7:37 am
Thanks for this amazing summary! My sister was eyeing a CB2 bookcase, and it’s on super-sale – just sent her the link. Also, while not on my “active shopping” list, the down comforters I like from Macy’s are a really great price right now…..decisions, decisions. Happy Thanksgiving!
SarahDecember 1, 2019 at 11:12 am
Our down duvet inserts came from Macy’s and they’re wonderful! Such a great point. I should add those to the list. Hope you had an incredible Thanksgiving :) xo