Mother’s Day is just around the corner! For those of you who never remember the date (like myself)- it’s May 14th. Let’s face it… moms are pretty amazing, so show her much you appreciate all she does. From new moms to the mom who raised you, there’s something on the list for everyone. I also might add, there’s something that fits every budget. Click through for my annual gift guide!
- aerin candle // This candle smells amazing! I may or may not have one of my own. My own mother loves floral scents, so this is perfect for her.
- swell water bottle // A water bottle doesn’t get any better looking than this. My mom drinks (plastic) bottled water, so I’ve been trying to convince her to take the eco friendly route this year. If there’s anything to persuade her, this would be it.
- hand blown wine glasses // These wine glasses are hand made and definitely a set to keep for a lifetime. Pair it with a nice bottle of wine for the mom who appreciates a good glass filled with her favorite merlot.
- fresh bouquet // Fresh cut flowers are a classic Mother’s Day gift. You really can’t go wrong with beautiful blooms.
- monogrammed tote // This leather tote is sophisticated and functional… plus it can be customized with your mom’s monogram. It always seems like moms always have everything on hand, so give her a tote to store all the “stuff”.
- mast brothers chocolate // Creamy chocolate with exquisite packaging, need I say more?
- slip sleep mask // Being a mom requires running on little sleep (at least in the beginning), help her make the precious hours of shuteye count.
- card // I’ve always been a fan of Rifle Paper. This gold leaf “World’s Greatest Mom” card will definitely make the moms in your life smile.
- cozy throw // There’s something about cuddling up with a new, cozy throw that feels relaxing and luxurious. This beautiful, budget find would be a great addition to any living space, bedroom, or nursery!
- good genes // This sworn-by product reduces fine lines and wrinkles, clarifying the skin. I also really like that it’s called “good genes” because most of us have our moms to thank for that.
- wireless headphones // These lightweight wireless headphones are feminine and perfect for travel. I actually have a pair myself and am officially obsessed.
- custom cookies // Williams Sonoma nails it every time. Their gourmet bakery will send fresh baked cookies straight to your mom’s door!
- measuring spoons // If you have a mom that enjoys cooking or baking, these elegant, heirloom measuring spoons would be an addition to the kitchen she’ll keep forever.
- linen robe // Create a spa-like environment for mom at home, complete with a fresh, washed linen robe. For brownie points, add a bottle of #22 to her bath.
- espadrilles // The ultimate, chic comfy shoe. Every on-the-go mom should own a pair of espadrilles.
- candle // You’d never guess this budget candle smells as pretty as it looks.
- mamaste pillow // I think this pillow is hilarious and the yoga-loving moms are going to be all about it! It’s actually a great looking pillow and she can always flip it for the plain sided version.
- vase // Even though this vase is an inexpensive find, you could never tell. It would be fantastic with fresh flowers (#4).
- in the company of women // This book by Grace Bonney has lady power, inspiration galore. Give her the gift of advice from over 100 female makers, artists, and entrepreneurs.
- dyson cordless vacuum // Unless you know your mom REALLY well (which you should), don’t give her a gift that says “get to cleaning 50’s housewife”. I however, am my mother’s daughter and have inherited her OCD cleanliness. I know for a fact how much she would cherish this amazing vacuum cleaner. I have one and I can’t live a day without it.
- ugg slides // These shoes just look like shoes my mom would wear. They’re stylish, but they’re probably one of the most comfortable pairs on the market!
- bubble bath // This fancy bubble bath smells phenomenal and the packaging is on point.
What do you guys think? Are than any gifts I should add to the list? Have you already started shopping for mom?
If you have a zero dollar budget for gifts, make something from the heart! Try these DIY soapstones, handmade bath bombs, DIY soy candles, or this hydrating face mist.