Welcome! I’m Sarah, founder of this blog. I started Room for Tuesday in 2014 and haven’t looked back! You can expect to find a lot of interior and design related stuff here, and pretty much anything else I find inspiring.
If you’re new here and need a place to get started, the following are some of my all-time favorite posts:
- My home office reveal, which took around a year in the making!
- I run a monthly series called 10 Pins where I share my favorite design & interior inspiration found on Pinterest.
- Our kitchen always gets a lot of love… and three years later, we still love it too!
- I enjoy restoring vintage furniture around here, check out some of these: a demilune table makeover, our vintage dining set, fun animal print chairs, and my antique barley twist desk.
- If you’re the DIY type, check out past DIY projects here.
- Lastly… I love a good home tour! You can tour our current home here and all of the sources are linked here.
To my regular readers & friends, thank you so much for your continued support and for reading all these years! To any new faces around here- I’m so thrilled you’re here. I hope this provides a place to find inspiration, education, and an inclusive design community. Enjoy!! -Sarah