I’m sure you guys have noticed the brand new site here at Room for Tuesday! I’ve been working very hard the past few months designing the new look and am so glad it’s finally live. Thanks for bearing with me during the transition last Friday… I know it wasn’t completely seamless, but we’re pretty much 100% now.
Along with the new look, I wanted to introduce some of my favorite aspects of the new site- which hopefully make your experience here easier and more enjoyable:
- A weekly newsletter summary, so you don’t miss out on any posts or content… delivered directly to your inbox (sign up in the right sidebar).
- Rotating featured posts of the most recent popular content.
- A complete tour of my home.
- Everything is mobile and tablet friendly (finally!) – this should make reading content SO much easier.
- Shop my favorite recent finds… plus a online retail store (coming soon!).
- A better way to communicate with me in the updated contact section.
- Browse the archives by categories… click the dropdown in the righthand sidebar and select which content you’d like to see.
- A little history about the blog- for the new readers who want to know the story.
Take a look around and let me know what you think! As always, thanks so much for reading and supporting this fun creative endeavor of mine. New readers and those who have been with me from the start- you guys are the best!! xoxo
PS. If you entered the giveaway last Friday before the new site went live, don’t worry!! You entries were counted and I have your comments.
LeaMay 2, 2016 at 4:39 pm
I love the new site! Not a surprise though since everything you do is amazing xo
SarahMay 2, 2016 at 5:07 pm
Thanks lady!! You’re the best! xoxo
MeganMay 2, 2016 at 6:02 pm
SarahMay 2, 2016 at 6:48 pm
So glad! Thank you, Megan!
AmyMay 3, 2016 at 3:36 am
You site looks beautiful!
SarahMay 3, 2016 at 12:56 pm
Thank you Amy!! xoxo
ArdithMay 3, 2016 at 6:41 am
It’s a lovely site, Sarah. I can only imagine how much work it took to make it come together so seamlessly. Cheers, Ardith
SarahMay 3, 2016 at 12:55 pm
Thank you so much Ardith!! xo